Data Logger TDS-530
The TDS-530 is an automatic, multi-channel, scanning data logger for reading strain gauges, thermocouples, Pt RTD temperature sensors, strain gauge based (full bridge) transducers and DC voltage. New A/D converter technology provides accuracy and stability at very high scan rates. The TDS-530 in combination with our new IHW-50G high speed switching boxes can provide up to 1,000 channels of data that can be scanned in 0.4 seconds. The unit features a color LCD display and touch panel channel setup and operation. In addition, the unit may be computer controlled through an RS-232C, USB2.0 or Ethernet LAN connection.
- Color LCD monitor with touch panel having excellent contrast and visibility
- Computer interface with RS-232C, USB2.0 or Ethernet LAN
- 1-Gauge 4-Wire strain measurement method makes it possible to connect the modular plug coming
in 4 wire system from a strain gauge.
- Storing media with onboard data memory and flash memory
- Simultaneous measurement of strain and temperature with one channel
- Built-in high resolution mode of 0.1 microstrain
|Number of channels
||1000 in combination use with switching box |
||Strain, DC voltage, Thermocouple|
temperature Pt RTD temperature
||Fastest 0.4 sec./1000 channels in combination use with |
high speed switching box IHW-50G
||AC85-250V 50/60Hz 114VA MAX|
- BUILT-IN SWTICHING BOX EXTENSION
Specify the number of 10-channel units for onboard data acquisition desired (maximum of 3 units).
- DC DRIVING SYSTEM
Available with a factory installed option Besides AC operation, DC driving is possible by merely connecting to a commercial battery.